Youth Workforce Services
Y Achievers provides education and workforce services for Phoenix youth and young adults ages 14 through 24. Y Achievers exists to create a “level playing field” for our youth where they can increase their academic and career opportunities to develop into successful and contributing members of their community.
This is accomplished through:
- One-on-one case management
- Alternative secondary school opportunities
- Free GED tutoring
- Post-Secondary educational/vocational opportunities
- Job Development
- Paid and unpaid work experiences
- Leadership development activities
- Financial literacy education
- Entrepreneurial skills training
We work one-on-one with participants to develop personal relationships that foster a supportive environment that allows the young adults to learn, grow and achieve their full potential.
The YMCA Y Achievers program is a proud partner of Arizona@Work and the City of Phoenix and is funded through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
For more information please email Tracee Spire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Job Seekers
YMCA provides basic employment services to adult job seekers. Some of the ways we can help you find the right job may include:
- Resume building and assistance
- Job search assistance
- Interviewing assistance
- Basic supportive services