The YMCA is a work benefit for wellness
The average office worker will spend 75 percent of their day sitting.1 Research has linked increased sitting time to a number of health concerns, including high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol levels, high blood sugar and even cardiovascular disease. The first step of a healthier workplace is offering YMCA membership as a corporate partner, as part of your employee benefit package.
The Y is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y prides itself in working with members as they navigate their wellness journey.
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, The Economics Daily, Standing or walking versus sitting on the job in 2016.
JOIN A COMMUNITY
The Valley of the Sun YMCA wants to help you connect with your community. Through a corporate membership with the Y, your employees will receive:
- Special reduced membership rates
- Access to 14 Valley of the Sun YMCA branches across Arizona
- Access to partner YMCAs across the country
- Special savings on personal training, preschool, child care, sports and more
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Opportunities to give back and volunteer in a variety of roles, from leadership to youth sports coaches