The YMCA is a work benefit for wellness
The average office worker will spend 75 percent of their day sitting.1 Research has linked increased sitting time to a number of health concerns, including high blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol levels, high blood sugar and even cardiovascular disease. The first step of a healthier workplace is offering YMCA membership as a corporate partner, as part of your employee benefit package. In addition to a corporate membership, the YMCA also offers onsite health and fitness classes. These can include, but are not limited to, personal and small group training, group exercise classes, and lunch and learn wellness events. Check the boxes below and a representative from our Corporate Membership team will reach out to you to discuss all available options.
The Y is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y prides itself in working with members as they navigate their wellness journey.
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, The Economics Daily, Standing or walking versus sitting on the job in 2016.
JOIN A COMMUNITY
The Valley of the Sun YMCA wants to help you connect with your community. Through a corporate membership with the Y, your employees will receive:
- Special reduced membership rates
- Access to 13 Valley of the Sun YMCA branches across Arizona
- Access to partner YMCAs across the country
- Special savings on personal training, preschool, child care, sports and more
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Opportunities to give back and volunteer in a variety of roles, from leadership to youth sports coaches