Do you want to help your children develop self-discipline, responsibility & problem-solving skills?
TAKE A POSITIVE APPROACH!
Join us for a five class event by Jane Nelson, Ed. D.
In partnership with the Y, the University of Arizona Cooperative Extension is excited to offer this evidence informed programming FREE of cost to our community!
- Bridge communication gaps
- Defuse power struggles
- Enforce your message of love
- Build on strengths, not weaknesses
- Win cooperation at home & at school
- Group setting
- One day each week for 5 classes (Thanksgiving week skipped)
- 1.5 hour long classes
- Use kindness, firmness, dignity & respect to be empowered with skills to reduce problematic behaviors while strengthening your child’s life skills!
- Nov. 12, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Nov. 19, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Dec. 3, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Dec. 10, 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Dec. 17, 5:00pm-6:30pm
All classes will be held at the Copper Basin YMCA
28300 N. Main St, San Tan Valley
Spaces are limited
REGISTER TODAY AT THE WELCOME CENTER AT THE COPPER BASIN Y