Join the Y Corporate Wellness Program for a more active, healthy, and productive workforce.
The Y recognizes that organizations that value and promote healthy lifestyle choices have a distinct edge when it comes to recruiting and retaining key employees. The workplace has long been considered a practical setting for health and wellness programs, as Americans are on the job an average of 7.8 hours per day (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2014). Subsequently, organizations of all industries, large and small, are turning to wellness programs to influence healthy living choices of employees and their families.
Benefits for a Corporate Wellness Program employer include:
- Lower absenteeism
- Reduced disability claims
- Reduced health care cost
- More productive workforce
- Reduced workers’ compensation claims
- Improved physical and mental health of employees
As a community-centered organization, the Y works to partner with other organizations. With our unique combination of expertise and experience in the wellness industry, our large geographical footprint in the Valley, our state-of-the-art facilities, and our services geared towards the entire family, we believe that our organization is the ultimate partner when it comes to Corporate Wellness. Our main goal is to modify employee health risks by guiding, promoting, and reinforcing preventative choices.
Our “Wellness Offering Menu” helps us reach that goal. The menu consists of, but is not limited to:
- Corporate Events
- Child care services
- Wellness Strategy Building
- ROI & Cost Savings Analysis
- On-site Fitness Center support
- On-site fitness and educational programming
- Valley-wide Facility Memberships at the YMCA branch locations for employees and family members.
To learn more about our Corporate Wellness Programs please contact Melissa Hevner, Membership Operations Director.