How the Office of Governor Ducey & the Y are responding
Announced at the 2022 State of the State by Governor Doug Ducey, AZ OnTrack Summer Camp has been designed to address these learning gaps and losses by providing students the access and support they need to get on track for the coming school year.
- All participating youth get 4-lesson Safety Around Water session
- All participating youth with PERFECT ATTENDANCE earn a voucher for a free YMCA sports season
- All teachers working in any OnTrack Summer Camp will receive a YMCA Healthy Living Membership for one year
How to enroll & save your spot
- To reserve a spot, families must enroll online for all weeks.
- To finalize registration, parents must complete the enrollment packet 10-days prior to the first day of camp.
REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP TODAY
Entering K–12 for 2022/2023 school year
8am – 3pm
EXTENDED CARE BEFORE & AFTER CAMP
6:30am – 8:00am & 3:00pm – 6:30pm
12-month Family Facility Member Commitment: FREE
6-month Family Facility Member Commitment: $25
Family Facility Membership: $50