- Basic skills of self defense
- Set and reach their goals!
Participants will also build character through the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
This course will be taught by Sensei Greg Long. Sensei Long has an extensive history in both Martial Arts and Law Enforcement. He will not only cover basic skills of self defense, but will teach your children discipline, focus, and how to set and reach their goals! Participants will also build character through the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility!
- Optional Saturday Classes for one-on-one help at no extra charge.
- Kids are encouraged to join with their siblings and friends.
- Siblings of 2 or more save $10 on each registration.
When: Mondays and Thursdays (Begins August 15th, 2016)
Optional Saturday 1 on 1 Training
Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm Monday and Thursday/2:00-4:00pm on Saturday
Ages: 6 to 12
Price: $40 for Members, $70 for Non-members (session is 8 classes)
Register at the Welcome Center or Contact us at 623-935-5193
Print and share more information downloading the “Kids Karate Fall 2016” below.