Within our very own Y communities, we have families with different levels of financial means. Therefore, this year we are inviting our members to help families from within our own Y who may not be able to afford a full Thanksgiving meal.
HOW CAN YOU HELP? THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS!
- Fill a basket with goods
- No time to shop? Let us do the shopping for you!
- Volunteer on Saturday, 11/23 to deliver the baskets
Step 1: Commit & pick up a basket from the Y
Step 2: Fill the basket to assemble a nutritious Thanksgiving meal Here are some suggested items
Step 3: Return the full basket back to the Y on Friday, November 22nd.
Step 4: Help deliver the basket on Saturday, November 23rd.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO HELP DELIVER TO FAMILIES ON SATURDAY, 11/23.
See below for the schedule time at your local Y:
- Ahwatukee Foothills Family Y: 8am-10am
- Chandler/ Gilbert Family Y: 9am-11am
- Copper Basin Family Y
- Desert Foothills Family Y: 10am-12pm
- Flagstaff Family Y : 9am-12pm
- Glendale/ Peoria Family Y: 8am-10am
- Legacy Foundation Chris-Town Y:
- Lincoln Family Downtown Y: 9am-11am
- Watts Family Maryvale Y:
- Northwest Valley Family Y: 9am-11am
- Ross Farnsworth – East Valley Y: 8am-10am
- Scottsdale/ Paradise Valley Family Y: 8am-10am
- Southwest Valley Family Y: 9am-2pm
- Tempe Family Y: 8am-10am
- Yuma Family Y: 10am-12pm
Thank you for your consideration in sponsoring a family this holiday season through our Togetherhood Thanksgiving Basket Drive.