It is hard to find a healthy recipe your kids will like to make and eat. This recipe is delicious and makes for a great bonding time with your kids!
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. mango chutney
- 2 c. cantaloupe
- ½ small seedless (English) cucumber
- ½ c. packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 flour tortillas or wraps
- 1 lb. reduced-sodium deli smoked turkey
- 2 c. mixed greens
- Mix together mayonnaise, mango chutney, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Add in cantaloupe, cucumber, cilantro and mix
- Put the mango and cucumber filling in a totrilla along with 1/2 cup mixed greens, and 1/4 pound turkey. wrap tightly and serve immediately or wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Total time: 0:30
Yield: 4 main-dish servings