The YMCA continues to be a leading nonprofit dedicated to supporting our communities through the pandemic and beyond. We are looking ahead with optimism and hope as more Arizonans receive their vaccine.
We have introduced several new safety protocols to adhere to guidelines from the state of Arizona in the interest of protecting the health of our members and staff, and will continue to review and update our guidelines to ensure we remain in line with governmental guidelines.
To our members- thank you for staying with us. We’re so happy to welcome you back!
See below for a complete list of our revised COVID-19 guidelines.
Fully vaccinated adults are no longer required to wear face masks
Fitness spaces are modified for social distancing.
- Continue 6 feet social distancing
- Cardio equipment reduced to promote social distancing
- One-way traffic signage and traffic flow at entry/exit
- Limited capacity in Group Fitness classes
- Continue restricted capacity and 6 feet social distancing, members must reserve their space through the YMCA APP for each class
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
Maximum cleaning protocols following all CDC guidelines.
- Continue hand washing and ensure hand sanitizer is widely available
- Continue regular cleaning of equipment and high-touch surfaces
- Continue requiring members to bring their own mats and towels
- Childcare will continue daily and weekly cleaning and sanitization procedures
Check into the Y with your ID card or mobile app.
Online Class Reservations
Reservations ensure plenty of space in our fitness classes.
For additional questions on branch specific covid protocols, please reach out to your local branch. We are constantly monitoring the latest health guidance and will keep you informed as we update our protocols. It has been our greatest honor to serve you during this time.