Y OPAS is a community effort offering FREE support services to seniors and their caregivers with services provided by community volunteers, like you. The mission of Y OPAS is to enable seniors to maintain independent living in their own homes as long as possible.
Y OPAS is recruiting caring and compassionate volunteers who can help support homebound seniors in your community. Y OPAS provides services in Ahwatukee, Goodyear and Scottsdale.
- 65 years and older, and in an independent living situation
- Live in a qualifying area
- Participate in an initial home visit and assessment
- Able to get in and out of a vehicle with little or no assistance
- 21 years or older
- Enjoy working with and learning from seniors
- Community support focused
- If providing transportation, a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a reliable automobile
- Provide transportation to and from necessary appointments
- Grocery shopping and errands independently, or with clients
- Socially connect with clients in person or over the phone
- Social planning & events
- Marketing and social media
- Office and clerical support
Ahwatukee VolunteerCentral Phoenix/Scottsdale VolunteerSouthwest Valley Volunteernorthwest Valley Volunteer
To stay up-to-date on Y OPAS events and how to get involved, like us on Facebook.
For more information on Y OPAS and/or volunteering, call (602) 212-6088, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and you will be contacted immediately.
Connections Quarterly NewsletterLooking to stay connected with exciting OPAS activities? Check out the Connections Quarterly Newsletter.
Guide to ServicesInterested in becoming a OPAS volunteer? Learn how you can help againg Seniors in Arizona.
Volunteer Recruitment TrifoldThe OPAS program offers a number of volunteer opportunities from, Transportation Hero to Office Assistant Superstar.
Learn more about OPAS
"*" indicates required fields