email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth learn new techniques, make new friends, develop essential character traits, and set individual and team goals. This improves self-confidence, promotes diversity, increases self-esteem, and improves physical condition. Youth sports provides a foundation for fundamental social and athletic skills, and emphasizes healthy relationships through teamwork with adults and other children.
Volleyball & Basketball Daily Clinics
The Y’s summer volleyball and basketball clinics each provide an opportunity to learn the game, refresh skills, and prepare for future seasons. Daily clinics will include skill development and conditioning.
Volleyball Clinics Ages: 5-14
Basketball Clinics Ages: 3-12
Session Dates: TBD
FALL SPORTS LEAGUES
Recreational/Competitive Basketball & Volleyball
This fall, your child can enjoy basketball or volleyball through the Y’s recreational or competitive teams! Recreational league coaches will work on basic fundamentals of the sport, while introducing defensive and offensive schemes. Competitive leagues are prefect for the child with past training in the sport.
Ages: Pre-K-high school
Session Dates: TBD
Our Youth Sports Program Guidelines Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning protocol have been implemented; including a minimum of 15 minutes between each clinic to allow for proper sanitization.
- Each participant is asked to utilize hand sanitizer upon entry.
- The Y requests that each participant brings their own ball for their safety. If necessary, the Y will supply a sanitized ball for the participant.
- In order to allow for social distancing, only one parent or guardian is allowed entry with the participant.
- Handwashing is prioritized; youth and staff will wash their hands after every activity.
- Any changes due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic will be communicated quickly. Should the season be postponed or cancelled due to health official guidelines, full or partial refunds will be issued based on the amount of games played.